| Home > FAQS
|1. What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and PayPal, Checks, Money Orders, Wire Transfer..
2. Do You Ship International?
- Yes, we do : We use www.internationalcheckout.com Very Secure and FAST..
- Fulfillment to Over 250 Destinations Worldwide
- Customs Clearance and Guaranteed Landed Cost
- World Class Multi-Lingual Customer Service
- Customers Settle in their Local Currency
3. How do international customers checkout?
4. What payment methods are offered for international customers?
- It's fast and easy on our single page checkout form! International Checkout's AJAX-driven single page checkout is user friendly and designed to maximize conversions. Customers get real-time price quotes and settlement in their local currency to any destination in the world, including Duties and Taxes at a guaranteed rate.
- A full range of payment options! Customers may select to pay in their own local currency with Visa or Master Card. Additionally, they may pay via American Express, Discover, JCB, PayPal, Moneybookers, or Bank Transfer.
5. What shipping options are offered for international customers?
- Customers may choose Standard or Priority shipping!
- Real time price quotes for both Standard and Priority shipping are provided at checkout.
- Most shipments up to 5 lbs. receive a complimentary priority upgrade due to the deeply discounted rates received from our carriers. Average transit times, assuming normal customs clearance, from the day packages are shipped from the International Checkout depot:
- Standard Shipping:
- Canada 4-6 business days
- Asia 4-6 business days
- Western Europe 4-6 business days
- Middle East 5-7 business days
- Australia/New Zealand 5-8 business days
- Eastern Europe 5-8 business days
- Africa 5-8 business days
- Priority Shipping:
- Canada 1-2 business days
- Asia 3-4 business days
- Western Europe 2-3 business days
- Middle East 3-5 business days
- Australia/New Zealand 3-5 business days
- Eastern Europe 2-5 business days
- Africa 2-5 business days
6. Are packages trackable and insured?
- All customers receive a shipping confirmation and tracking details as soon as their order ships.
7. How are Returns and Exchanges handled?
- All our new aftermarket items come with our standard Limited Lifetime Warranty and 30 day Money Back Guarantee return period. Buyer must contact us to obtain an RMA number before returning any item. Any defective or return items must be sent to us at the buyers expense before receiving replacement or refund. We will work with you on any DOA or damaged in shipping items.
8. What quality is your parts
- Don't be fooled by other higher priced auto parts sites. We offer the same high quality new aftermarket DOT and SAE approved auto parts but at a better price!.
9. I can't find the parts i need what should I do?
- If you cannot find a part that you need in the store, please contact us and we will let you know if we can get it and the price. Due to high demand, short supply or human error, occasionally we may be out of stock on an item. If this happens, we will contact you immediately and offer you the option of waiting for the part to come in stock, or a full refund.
10. Contact Us
If you have a question about a part please contact us BEFORE purchasing.
515 North 13TH Street
San Jose, CA. 95112